Dunes Village resort located at 5200 N. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC is one of Myrtle Beach newest and hottest resorts. Enjoy the waterparks and water amenities at Dunes village on the Golden Mile in Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach’s only 30,000 Sq. Ft. indoor water park. Enjoy your Myrtle Beach vacation in luxury by staying at this oceanfront resort on the North End of Myrtle Beach
Beach Colony – 5308 N. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 28577
Boardwalk Oceanfront Tower Condos in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
2300 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
View the oceanfront and ocean view condos at the Bluewater Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Condos for Sale at Bay View Resort in Myrtle Beach. One bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom, and four bedroom condos available
5 Steps to Buying a Short Sale
Now is the time to buy a Myrtle Beach short sale. A short sale condo, such as those condos in Myrtle Beach, could be an excellent way to take advantage of the current market. A short sale allows the property buyer to buy the home for less than the current loan on the home. The process involves working with the current owner’s lender to negotiate a deal for less than what is owed. When a buyer uses a short sale, he or she is able to get a fantastic deal on the property.
The following are a few steps to help you to buy a short sale. Keep in mind you can buy short sale condos, homes or other types of property. Further, most of this property is in great condition.
- First, select a licensed Realtor to work with. You will need the realtor’s expertise to ensure the transaction goes well and that the property you are buying is worth your investment.
- Next, you need to local a short sale in the area you are interested in. In some cases, short sale condos are advertised as such. In others, you may be able to work with the current property owner and lender to negotiate the short sale. Your agent can help you to determine the best course of action.
- Learn about the property. You need to know as much as possible about the property, including its rental history, its appraised value and the current conditions of the property. Your short sale real estate agent will help you with this process.
- Now that you know as much as possible about the property, the next step is to make an offer on the short sale. Getting as close to the appraised value without going over is necessary, but your agent can help you to get to the lowest price the property’s lender will accept. A real estate agent is best able to provide this information based on the circumstances of the property.
- In situations of rejection, do not give up. Your real estate agent, who is experienced in short sales, is likely to encourage you to place another offer on the property. Doing so will help you to get the property. At the same time, it may be important to consider moving on to another property.
The good news is that Myrtle Beach short sales are out there, are being accepted by the property’s lender and they are helping people from all walks of life to own beautiful property right on the coast.
For those looking to spend some time at the beach with their boat, Harbourgate Resort & Marina is one of the best condos for rent in Myrtle Beach. Harbourgate Resort & Marina condos for sale are also available, currently.
Located at the 2000 block of Sea Mountain Highway, in North Myrtle Beach, this cove is ideal for those who want a beautiful, direct view of the waterway and marina from their condo. These 1 bedroom condos, 2 bedroom condos and 3 bedroom condos in Myrtle Beach are an ideal getaway. Check out what you are likely to find when you arrive.
Harbourgate Resort & Marina Offers:
- Spacious condos, comfortable layouts
- Brand new construction, less than 2 years old!
- Patio and deck area
- Spa/hot tub
- Outdoor pool
- Balcony (overlooking the marina in some units)
- Full kitchens
Condos at Harbourgate Resort & Marina are located right on the Intercoastal Waterway. They include boat storage and covered parking. There is also a wonderful restaurant on the premises with a waterfront tiki bar.
While staying at this condo, you may have everything you need never to leave the condo and boat! But, if you do venture into the North Myrtle Beach area, you will find that the condos at Harbourgate Resort & Marina are within a few minutes’ drive of Myrtle Beach restaurants, attractions, shows and of course Myrtle Beach golf courses.
Are you looking for a Myrtle Beach condo for sale at Harbourgate Resort & Marina? Are you hoping to rent a condo at Harbourgate Resort? If so, you can do so using the links on this website.
View Foreclosures at Harbourgate Resort & Marina in Cherry Grove – North Myrtle Beach
View Short Sale Listings at Harbourgate Resort & Marina in Cherry Grove.
- Filed in: Boating, Cherry Grove Condos, Condos for Sale, Featured Condos
- Tags: Condos at Harbourgate Resort & Marina, condos for rent in Myrtle Beach, Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Harbourgate Resort & Marina condos for sale, Myrtle Beach condo for sale at Harbourgate Resort &, rent a condo at Harbourgate Resort
Short sales of Myrtle Beach condos are happening in just about every development. Some investors are recognizing the benefit of short sales in this region. There is no doubt that Myrtle Beach will always be one of the Eastern Coast’s most loved destinations and with short sales, prices for buying condos at Myrtle Beach have fallen. There may not be a better time to invest than right now.
Why Short Sales in Myrtle Beach Are Good Opportunities
In a short sale, individuals who have been unable to keep up with their mortgage are foreclosed on. The property is not necessarily in bad shape and in fact is usually still highly valuable. But, the bank wants to sell the property quickly since they are not making money by owning it. Usually these properties are just sitting there until they go up for sale.
Myrtle Beach condo short sales give you several benefits:
· They are often cheap Myrtle Beach condos: the bank wants to sell them quickly!
· They are often in good condition and ready to move in quality.
· Short sales of Myrtle Beach condos can help individuals by prime property for far less than the value of the property.
Another affection of these short sales is the fact that many of the condos in the region where the short sales and foreclosures are happening have decreased in value temporarily. When short sales occur several times in one area, the value of property within that complex also drops, even if the properties are not bank owned. Therefore, just about all the property in these condos is well priced right now.
Will Low Prices Last?
Arbor Trace at Barefoot Resort is an affordable, beautiful Myrtle Beach condo that features some of the best amenities in the region. For those who are looking for Myrtle Beach golf course condos, there is a particularly good reason to stay at this particular condo. Actually there are four. The golf courses of Tom Fazio, Greg Norman, Davis Love II and Pete Dye are part of the Barefoot Resort complex. These championship golf courses are located right outside the condo’s door.
Condos for sale at Arbor Trace at Barefoot Resort are often available for rental, as well. The condos are located at 6015 Catalina Drive in North Myrtle Beach. Here is a closer look at some of the features these 2 bedroom Myrtle Beach condos offer.
· Large, spacious living space including walk in closets
· Well appointed kitchen including breakfast bar and pantry
· Young condos: the condos are under five years old
· Outdoor pool
· Owners enjoy full membership at the Barefoot Resort Beach Cabana.
· Beautiful landscaping and views from just about every condo.
Arbor Trace at Barefoot Resort condos for sale are a good long term investment. Myrtle beach condos for sale here are affordably priced for new condo developments. They are great for a first or second home, a retirement home, or even for a rental property. Visit this page to learn more about Arbor Trace at Barefoot Resort condos for sale.